Spreading The Cost Of Your Dental Care With Denplan Essentials
All of our private practice members are required to join Denplan after their initial New Patient Consultation and course of treatment if required. Regular oral healthcare checks, including screening for oral cancer; monitoring of gum disease, including scaling and polishing; cosmetic advice, from teeth whitening to complete makeovers; and all for a monthly sum equivalent to not much more than an apple a day… That’s no bills, no surprises – AND a discount on any treatment required. Well, here it is – Denplan Essentials.
Denplan Essentials Membership Gives You
- An easy way to spread the cost of your routine dental care and preventative advice.
- Routine preventative care from your practice team which includes
- Routine Dental Examinations (up to contract maximum)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatments (up to contract maximum)
- Necessary small x-rays.
- FREE emergency appointments during practice hours.
- UK & Worldwide dental injury & emergency insurance (24 hour helpline)
- Members Only discount on certain restorative treatment fees up to a maximum of 10%
Discounts are available when more than one member of a family (or group) at a single address are registered with any Denplan dentist at one practice.
The following discounts apply:
Two family/group members – 5%
Three family/group members – 10%
Four or more family/group members – 15%
Please note this is only for adult Denplan Care members, children on Denplan care will discount against each other but not adults. Also to qualify for discount, all payments must be collected using a single Direct Debit. To find out more visit the Denplan website or call the practice on 01609 761377.
That’s a long-term relationship with the team at Hampsteads, designed to give you the best smile possible and helping you maintain it for life.